Best Guide for healthy Hairs
1. Choose a shampoo or conditioner for your hair. Consult a dermatologist or opt for a traditional all-natural formula, such as Indulekha Bringha Shampoo or Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser.
2. Use a thermal protector before drying or straightening your hair. Using a few drops of Indulekha Bringha Oil on wet hair can be just as effective.
3. Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
4. Avoid very tight hairstyles that promote breakage or hair loss, or alternate with more relaxed hairstyles.
5. If you notice a sudden fall of hair that does not stop, consult a hair specialist who can guide you.
1. Do not wash hair too often as it dries out hair and makes it oily. Be sure to use natural, chemical-free formulas such as Indulekha Bringha shampoo when cleaning your hair and scalp.
2. Avoid shampoos containing too much sodium sulfate as they damage the hair.
3. Do not disentangle hair with a brush, especially wet hair, which is more elastic and likely to break. Also, do not brush too often. Once in the morning and once at night is ample. Avoid rubbing your hair vigorously as this will weaken the locks. Gently dry the hair with a towel.
4. Do not wash hair with hot or cold water. This can burn or activate overproduction of sebum on the scalp.
5. Avoid applying hair oil before exposure to heat, such as the sun or an iron, as this may damage the hair. There are special heat resistant oils for this purpose.